- Corporate name: CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L.
- Registered office: C / ORO 16 – 28770 COLMENAR VIEJO (MADRID)
- CIF: B45736857
- Email address: SOPORTE@DRIPANDFRESH.COM
- Registration data in the Madrid Mercantile Registry: VOLUME 29581, BOOK 0, FOLIO 162, SECTION 8, SHEET M532398
This information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of liability and the obligations that the users of the Web page that is published under the domain name WWW.NEBULIZACION.ES, assume and undertake to respect.
- “Page”, domain WWW.NEBULIZACION.ES that is made available to Internet Users.
- “User”, a natural or legal person who uses or navigates the Page
- “Content” are the pages that make up the entire domain WWW.NEBULIZACION.ES, which make up the information and services that CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. makes available to Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and / or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any class of material contained on the Page.
- “Hyperlink”, technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or the Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or call sign that contains the link.
- “Cookies”, technical means for “traceability” and monitoring of navigation on Web sites. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has privacy implications, so CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. will promptly and reliably notify of their use at the time they are implemented on the Page.
If the User is not satisfied with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, they will refrain from using the Page.
4. Use of the website
WWW.NEBULIZACION.ES provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter “THE CONTENTS”) owned by CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L .. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the website (WWW.NEBULIZACION.ES) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user can send texts through the form established for this purpose. By sending these texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees and accepts, to make appropriate use of the contents that WWW.NEBULIZACION.ES offers through its website, not to use them to:
(i) incur in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
(ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or an attempt against human rights.
(iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of WWW.NEBULIZACION.ES, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damages .
(iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
(v) In short, to respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER agrees and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage , disable, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by CODEX EXPERIENCE SL , other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER agrees and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files , photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which you had access as a User of the Page, without this enumeration having character limitative.
Also, in accordance with all this, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the express written permission of CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. , who is the owner of the corresponding rights, or that is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. or their holders, fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The User must refrain from obtaining and even trying to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where are the Contents or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or uselessness of the Page, and / or the Contents.Similarly, the USER acknowledges:
- That CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That user comments do not represent the opinions of CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L., its partners or its employees.
- That CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the content sent by users. In this sense, all the comments received will be automatically reviewed by an antispam filter and moderated, in terms of their form, by a website administrator, who will act in any case respecting democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Likewise, CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, they will not be suitable for publication.
In any case, WWW.NEBULIZACION.ES will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Business name: CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L.
- CIF: B45736857
- Address: C / ORO 16 – 28770 COLMENAR VIEJO (MADRID)
- Telephone: 917374474
- Email: SOPORTE@DRIPANDFRESH.COM
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
At CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. We will process your information to:
- Maintenance of the commercial relationship and provision of the contracted service
- Sending commercial information related to our sector
- Making a budget adjusted to your needs.
- Manage email communications with interested parties.
- Control the security of the facilities (video surveillance).
- Management of employees and human resources of society.
For how long will we have your data?
The personal data you provide will be kept as long as the current business relationship is maintained. However, to have maximum transparency with you, we indicate that the general computations with which we work are:
- Accounting, tax and labor: six (6) years.
- Labor: ten (10) years.
- Video surveillance: thirty (30) days, except recording an infraction and / or crime.
- Likewise, given the sending of commercial information, even if the relationship between the parties ends, CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. will continue to keep your information for sending newsletters related to our products and services1. You can always exercise the rights recognized by current regulations by contacting through the route that is most comfortable for you.
However, despite the existence of these general terms, we inform you that we will periodically review our systems to proceed to eliminate those data that are not legally necessary.
Depending on the purposes of collecting our data, the processing of your data is necessary:
1. Manage the commercial relationship that you have subscribed and contracted with us.
to. Execution of a contract (enabled by article 6.1.b GDPR)
b. Consent of the interested party (inhabited by article 6.1.a GDPR)
2. Sending commercial communications
to. Consent of the interested party (enabled by article 6.1. GDPR)
b. Consent of the interested party (enabled by article 20 LSSICE)
c. Legitimate interest (enabled by article 6.1.f GDPR)
3. Making a budget adjusted to your needs.
to. Execution of a contract and / or pre-contractual relationship (enabled by article 6.1.b RGPD)
4. Manage email communications with interested parties.
to. Consent of the interested party (inhabited by article 6.1.a GDPR)
b. Legitimate interest (enabled by article 6.1.f GDPR)
5. Control the security of the facilities (video surveillance)
to. Legitimate interest (enabled by article 6.1.f GDPR)
6. Management of employees and internal human resources of the company
to. Contractual execution (enabled by article 6.1.b GDPR)
Likewise, all the data collected is necessary for the provision of the service. However, those data that are marked with an asterisk (*) will be mandatory. In the event that the mandatory data was not provided, CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. You will not be able to provide the contracted service.
IV. RIGHTS ASSISTING INTERESTED PERSONS
What rights do I have regarding data protection?
You can exercise any of the following rights by communicating it to us at the postal address C / ORO 18 – 28770 COLMENAR VIEJO (MADRID) or at the email address indicated in the heading (SOPORTE@DRIPANDFRESH.COM). In any case, according to current regulations, it has recognized the:
- Right to request access to personal data regarding the interested party
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of the treatment.
- Right to object to the treatment.
- Right to portability
You can use the following forms to exercise your rights in an easier way. Additionally, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). More information in Section VII of this document.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be communicated to third companies. Likewise, we inform you that your data will not be transferred internationally to any third country.
Your data will not be disclosed to any company. However, in order to have maximum transparency with you, we indicate that for the sending of commercial communications indicated above, we currently use the Mailchimp tool, attached to the Privacy Shield (more information by clicking here).
VI. SOURCE OF YOUR DATA
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data used by CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. come from the interested party.
What categories of data do we handle?
The categories of personal data that are processed:
• Identification data
- ◦ Name
- ◦ Surname
- ◦ DNI / NIE / Passport or equivalent document
- ◦ Postal addresses
- ◦ Electronic addresses
- ◦ Sex
- ◦ Date of birth
- ◦ Birthplace
• Commercial information
• Economic data
- ◦ Bank account number
- ◦ Credit card number
• Video surveillance
- ◦ Image
CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. it does not process specially protected data.
VII. CONTROL AUTHORITY
From CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. We do our best to comply with data protection regulations since it is the most valuable asset for us. However, we inform you that if you understand that your rights have been violated, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), located at C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. More information on the AEPD. http://www.agpd.es/
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L .. Therefore, CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these non-WWW.NEBULIZACION.ES websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (WWW.NEBULIZACION.ES) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- ▪ No prior authorization will be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but you cannot reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L.
- ▪ No “frames” will be created with the web pages or on the CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. .
- ▪ No false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications will be made about CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. its managers, its employees or collaborators, or of the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or of the Users of the Page, or of the Contents provided.
- ▪ It will not be declared or implied that CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. has authorized the Hyperlink or that has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the Web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
- ▪ The Web page where the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- ▪ The Web page where the Hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third party rights.
7. Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the benefits of the website, CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in the website, its configuration and design and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice on each and every occasion that accesses the Page.
6. Intellectual / industrial property
CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by CODEX EXPERIENCE SL or its licensors, all rights being reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. , will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. . You can view the elements of the web and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L ..
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Page are the property of CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. or, where appropriate, third parties that have authorized its use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs, and without that may be understood as assigned to the User, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Contents.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L., or third parties, where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. or third parties who have authorized their use, who are responsible for the exclusive exercise of their exploitation rights in any way and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. Reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making it available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without authorization. of CODEX EXPERIENCE SL.
The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. or third parties included in the Page who have transferred content will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
9. Availability of the page
CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Page, its Contents, or that they are updated, although it will use its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them, where appropriate. Consequently, CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. is not liable for any damages or losses of any kind produced in THE USER that are caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or previously.
CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. excludes, with the exceptions provided for in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, non-compliance with the expectation of utility that the users could have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Websites that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation.
CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. Neither is it responsible for the security errors that may occur, nor for the damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of:
- • The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and content of the website,
- • A malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. is not responsible for the contents of said linked pages, the operation or usefulness of Hyperlinks or the results of such links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software ), the user’s documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Page does not imply the obligation of CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. In any case, the User is responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the page service, nor for possible damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system or to third parties (hardware and software), files or stored documents in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
10. Quality of the Page
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Site, CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, advisory, informative and advertising. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER can make based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Page may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
11. Availability of Contents
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents has, in principle, indefinite duration. CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. However, it is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the Page service and / or any of the Contents at any time. When this is reasonably possible, CODEX EXPERIENCE S.L. will previously warn of the termination or suspension of the Page.
For all questions that arise about the interpretation, application and compliance of this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, all the parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction. that could correspond to them.
13. Applicable law
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyrights reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Its copy, reproduction or diffusion, total or partial, by any means, is expressly prohibited.