This page is intended as a virtual store, we expose our range of products, but you can contact us through the form or our phone to make the purchase.
The purchase process is regulated by these General Conditions of Sale, hereinafter, General Conditions.
The owner and seller or service provider is:
Codex Experience S.L. CIF: B5436857. 28770. Madrid. Tel: 917374474
through the page www.nebulizacion.es.
The General Conditions link the owner of the page and the buyer (Client), granting them a series of rights and obligations, from the moment in which the latter makes and accepts an order through this page. These are mandatory and knowledgeable by both parties, so their acceptance is essential to be able to formalize an order.
Therefore, the Customer must read these conditions carefully.
These general conditions of purchase regulate the acquisition through the website www.nebulizacion.es, also accessible from www.dripandfresh.com and www.dripandfresh.es for its products offered through this VIRTUAL STORE.
BUYER / CLIENT:
It will be the user who registers, consigning their personal data voluntarily in the purchase form, once accepted the general conditions of purchase.
To make purchases on the web it will be necessary that the customer registers or has registered as a user of the portal www.nebulizacion.es and accepts fully and without reservation the totality of the general conditions of purchase.
As a customer, you declare that you are of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these General Conditions of Purchase when contracting with us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you accept, expressly and without exception, that access and use of the web's virtual store takes place under your sole and exclusive responsibility.
We reserve the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the virtual store, as well as suspend access to it temporarily or permanently.
Applicable Legislation and Competent Jurisdiction
- These general conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the legislation in force in Spain in the matter, which will be applied subsidiarily in everything that has not been foreseen in them.
- All electronic commerce is subject to Law 34/2002 of July 11 on information services and electronic commerce
- For any litigious issue derived from these Purchase Conditions, the parties submit to the jurisdiction and exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
In compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data you provide us will be included in an automated file of personal data, created and kept under the responsibility of
The purpose of this file is simply to facilitate the processing of orders, and if you wish, to send you commercial communications about products and services that may be of interest. We undertake to save and not disclose this information to third parties, under any circumstances.
Regarding the data of your credit card, you should know that they are not saved in any case, because when you make any payment on our website, they travel encrypted directly from your computer to the bank's electronic commerce system (or virtual POS), to guarantee your safety.
At any time, you can use your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, communicating it by email to email@example.com
Shipping & Returns
- The products purchased will be delivered to the person and to the address indicated in the order.
– By default, the invoices will be sent to the email address indicated by the client at the time of registration on our website.
– On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be no departure or delivery of orders.
– Notwithstanding its delay will not imply or cancel the order or compensation.
– An order is considered delivered at the moment in which the carrier delivers the package or packages to the customer and he / she signs the delivery receipt document.
– It is up to the customer to check the status of the goods upon receipt and indicate any anomalies on the delivery receipt.
– For shipments outside Spain and Portugal, contact us.
Normal transport (5-7 days):
Orders less than 50 euros * - 4.92 €
* Free shipping costs from € 50
Courrier - Urgent - Only Iberian Peninsula. (2-3 days): Depending on the weight of the order *.
Up to 20 kg - € 14.95
Return and cancellation policies
a) Return of merchandise:
Our policy, complying with current regulations, is to grant you the right to return any item purchased at www.nebulizacion.es within 14 days of the date of receipt. You will not have to provide any explanation, any item, purchased at www.nebulizacion.es, returned in its original packaging, sealed and in perfect condition will be accepted without further ado.
Within a maximum period of 15 days of receiving the return, www.nebulizacion.es is committed to your refund. Before making the return, you will have to notify the customer service department. If the cause of the return was that the returned item is defective or does not correspond to what was requested in the order, www.nebulizacion.es will bear the costs of the return and new shipment.
If the reason for the return is that the order does not satisfy you, we will refund the amount but not the shipping costs or return costs.
b) Cancellation of order:
If the cancellation of the order arrives before the departure of goods, the client will not have any expense. In the case of an annulment after the order is released, the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs as well as the return costs of this same order.